* Indonesian has been added as a user interface language.
* Emilian (for which we have a native contributor) has been added as a language.
* Zaza (for which we have a native contributor) has been added as a language.
* In Macedonian sentences, all instances of Latin lowercase e grave have been replaced with the Cyrillic version.
* Byte-order marks, which are invisible but often prevent duplicate merging, have been removed and are now automatically stripped.
* After linking a translation, the "Show X more translations" link did not work. This has been fixed.
* Adding a sentence to a set of favorites was not working. This has been fixed.