** Tatoeba update (July 13th, 2015) **
* It is now possible to set the language of a sentence to "unknown" when the language has been auto-detected.
* A duplicate link for translating a user's sentences has been removed.
* The "Show activity timeline" link has been moved from the home page to the "More" menu.
* The message for the case where no search results are found has been simplified.
* The edit icon for personal lists is no longer broken across two lines.
* Previously, specifying random order for a search without any content would result in a sort by number of words. Now it results in a truly random sort.
* Previously, when a user specified in an advanced search that sentences must be written by native speakers, the results would include sentences by non-natives as well. This has been fixed.
* The latest contributions for Toki Pona and CycL are now displayed again.
* Duplicate lines in the exported tags.csv file have been eliminated.
* In "Latest contributions", sentences in right-to-left languages are now displayed correctly.
* The names of several countries have been made more natural.