** Tatoeba update (June 29th, 2015) **
* Languages in drop-down lists (except the ones for adding a new sentence and adding a translation, which have not yet been changed) are now displayed in two parts: the
user-specific languages at the top, and the other languages below. If a
user is logged in, the user-specific languages are the ones in his or
her profile. Otherwise, they are the ones most recently selected.
* Searching for sentences not translated into a particular language is now faster.
* The "has audio" icon is now displayed correctly for translations in lists.
* Previously, when an attempt was made to auto-detect the language for a sentence, and auto-detection failed, the sentence was not added. This has been fixed.
* Searching for a user's sentences in a given language used to cause an incorrect message to be displayed when no results were found. This has been fixed.