** Tatoeba update (June 6th, 2015) **
* Searching with mixed CJK/non-CJK characters now works.
* The number of lists displayed per page has been raised from 20 to 50.
* A user's profile page now contains a link that allows you to translate the user's sentences.
* Language codes are shown again on the page that lists the number of sentences per language.
* The number of sentences in a list is now displayed on that list's page (though due to a bug, the number may not be correct).
* The color of links has been changed.
* The OK tag is no longer automatically deleted when a sentence is released or adopted, but it is deleted when the text of the sentence changes.
* Most settings are now stored in the database rather than in cookies.
* Certain user interface strings whose translations had been dropped are now displayed as translated.
* Email addresses with new domains (such as ".technology") are now validated correctly.