- We fixed the problem of the languages not being displayed on the translate page, in the list for random sentences.
- We fixed an issue where a sentence was not part of the search results, even though it had been indexed previously. This happened when the sentence was recently translated, or for which the owner or correctness has changed.
I'd like to mention that we now have the website interface translated 100% in 7 languages: Arabic, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Italian and Russian.
We have as well Marathi (97%), Japanese (92%) and Polish (90%) not far from being completed.
We're delaying once more the sentences deduplication. There are still some details we'd like to fix. Even though they are not critical and the deduplication itself is working properly (as far as we know), it's better to fix them sooner than later.
When everything is fixed, there will be another round of deduplication on the dev website. We will leave a few days again for everyone to check that there's indeed no major issue. Then we will run the script finally on the real website.
Thank you for your patience.