- The priority in which sentences are displayed in a search result has been improved: sentences with an owner will be displayed before sentences without any owner, and unapproved sentences (whether they have an owner or not) will be displayed last.
- Uppercase letters with diacritics are now properly assimilated to their lowercase version in a search. The problem was that searching for instance "ça va" would not return sentences containing "Ça va" (with the ç in uppercase). This should now be fixed.
Furigana and romaji
- Furigana for Japanese sentences is now displayed properly (this has been fixed last week). It was previously displayed with katakana and was displayed on all the words. It is now displayed with hiragana, and only on words with kanjis.
- The tool to convert Japanese text into romaji now displays romaji properly. It was previously displaying the output in katakana instead of latin letters.
Other fixes and changes
- The random feature has been fixed for the following languages: Amharic, Cherokee, Lao, Mon, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan.
- References to a sentence number are now converted properly into a link if they are the first word of the message.
- The "translate" button has been disabled on unapproved sentences.