There has been a lot of new stuff implemented this weekend! :)
- Contributors can now edit and translate sentences directly from a list (as well as adopt, favorite and add to another list). This will, I believe, enhance a lot the contribution process.
- You can display translations in all the languages, and not just one language (I'm still talking about the lists).
- You can download a list into a file. I feel this is going to be extremely useful. We made it so that users can import the file to use in Anki.
- You can specify the target language when searching sentences. That is to say, you can not only search "from", but also "to" a specific language.
- Indirect translations are taken into account in the search. You may not realize this, but it's an incredibly, incredibly powerful feature.
So we worked very hard this week, which is why the update was delayed of one day.
- Have a "moderator" status. Moderators will be able to edit anyone's sentences, link and unlink any sentence, and delete sentences.
- Simplification of the registration process. We will get rid of the whole "validate your registration" step.
- Import lists from CSV file. This will be a way to feed Tatoeba more quickly ;)
- Have two modes for the lists : "show" and "edit". Only the "edit" mode will have the various buttons to translate, adopt and so on. This will make the list less crowded for people who simply want to browse.