This is a small update.
- We simplified the registration process. If it doesn't bring too much spam, we'll leave it like that.
- We started reviewing the texts in Tatoeba. There's still a lot of editorial work to do though.
- We added support for right to left languages (like Arabic). They are not actually displayed right to left.
- Import lists from CSV file (I have already mentioned this many times).
- We will try as well to implement tags for sentences.
But you have to know that we are currently investing more time in promoting the project. That means less time on implementing new features.
The reason is because we have registered to Drumbeat last weekend. Drumbeat is a platform launched by Mozilla earlier this year. It was made for people to promote their projects that can make the Web better and keep it open. The best projects can even get seed funding, and we kind of hope we will :)