- It's now possible to search words with the dot, comma and apostrophe symbols in Lojban.
- There is no more distinction between half-width and full-width characters. Searching half-width characters (for instance 10) and full-width characters (for instance １０) will return the same results. This covers Japanese kanas, Korean hangul, and Latin alphabet.
- Non-CJK words are now searchable in sentences of CJK-based languages.
UI fixes and improvements
- Clicking on the arrow in the search bar will swap the "from" and "to" languages.
- Pressing enter when adding a sentence while using an IME will no more submit the sentence.
Wall messages lost in crash re-importationA while back we had a crash where all the messages on the Wall got lost. We had some backup but the data in the backup was not structured in a way that would enable an easy restoration of the messages.
Gillux worked on a way to reimport them and the script is now ready. It is not scheduled yet, but you should be aware that Tatoeba will be under maintenance for a short time (around half an hour) when we reimport the messages.