Sentences translation featureThe design of the translation form has been reviewed.
- Labels have been added for each input field.
- The buttons have been styled to match the ones in the comments form.
- The corresponding language icon is displayed next to the dropdown list when selecting a language.
Sentences edit feature
- Clicking on a sentence will no more open the edit form.
- An "edit" button has been added next to the "translate" button.
- The button is displayed only on sentences that you can edit.
- If the sentence has audio, the edit button will displayed but disabled. You cannot edit sentences that have audio.
- The buttons have also been styled to match the ones in the comments and the position of the textarea has been fixed (it used to appear one line below, instead of appearing where the sentence text is).
- The shortcuts to navigate to the previous or next page (Ctrl + arrow key) are no more triggered when typing in a message.
- The logo has slightly changed. We now have an SVG version of the logo.