- There is now a donation page (also read this article).
- We moved the FAQ to the wiki. The FAQ can now be translated into other languages. If you would like to help translating the FAQ or articles in the wiki in general, contact us. The wiki handles the following languages: Esperanto, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Spanish.
- We added new items to the user menu (under the user icon, next to the inbox icon). In addition to the existing links that allowed a user to edit his or her profile and settings, the menu now contains links to the user's sentences, comments, messages, and so on.
- We added a form in the "Translate sentences" page to display sentences in a specific language that are not translated into another specific language. Previously it was only display random sentences.
- Sentences that are greater than the maximum length allowed (1500 bytes) will now be shortened in a way that prevents characters from being split.
- We cleaned up an inconsistency regarding sentences in unknown languages in the database and CSV exports. Some entries for sentences in an unknown language had marked the language as an empty string where they should have used a null.
- Leading and trailing whitespace around sentences are now trimmed.
- Misspelled tags starting with "@" were removed and their sentences were assigned to the correct tags.
- Fixed some error messages.
- Upgrade to Universal Analytics for Google Analytics.