Hopefully useful stuff :)
- The language of the sentence is indicated in the comments (on homepage and comments pages).
- You can set your language preferences in your settings. This will filter the (direct and indirect) translations to be displayed only in the languages you've indicated. You will still be able to view sentences that are not in your languages, only the translations are affected. Additionally, the list of languages that you see when you translate or add a new sentence will be restricted to the languages in your settings.
- And one more small thing: translations are ordered by language (based on the ISO code).
- Page to merge duplicates.
- Page to link sentences that cannot be linked with the link button because they are too far away.