- Contributors can now edit their comments on sentences or the Wall.
- Added link to friendlier search instructions.
- Improved UI text (fixed misspellings, etc.) in English.
- Incorporated updates to UI translations from the past year or longer, most notably in Japanese and German (which is now 100% translated!).
- Internationalized several strings so that they can now be translated.
- Changed remaining references to "tatoeba.fr" into references to "tatoeba.org".
- Renamed "Modern Greek" to "Greek".
- Empty passwords are no longer accepted.
- Now accepts profile photos with uppercase file extensions as well as lowercase.
- Moved repository from Subversion on Assembla to Git on GitHub.
- Added scripts for adding languages and incorporating updated translations.
- Fixed various issues that appeared on developers' machines.
- All sentences have been indexed, so they will appear in the search results.
Even more important than the changes to the code is the fact that the team behind it is stronger and more responsive than it has been in a long time. We are especially looking forward to working with our Google Summer of Code participants, once we know who they will be.
Whether you are interested in contributing sentences, translating the user interface, developing code, testing the site, or all of the above, we hope you will join the team!